Electric Tapping Arm (5)
- Heavy duty cast aluminum construction
- High frequency electric motor single-phase 110 Volt
- Size 1 Tap Adapters
- Tapping capacity (0″ – 9/16″ or M2 to M14)
Pneumatic Tapping Arm (5)
- Easily portable throughout facility-can be mounted to push or table top via clamp or M8 thorough bolts.
- counterbalance in articulated arm-allows for free floating smooth lightweight operation.
- Head piece fitted with quick change for rapid replacement of RPM modules-can also be for outfitted for horizontal tapping.
- RPM modules-makes it so one machine can machine can run a very wide range of taps. Also fitted with Blitz style quick change for tap adapters-much more efficient and less money than competition.
- Can save around 20% machine time as an auxiliary machine. The operator can have the CNC milling the next part while he/she is tapping offline (as opposed to standing/waiting).
- Ease of use-the machine is almost idiot proof. Comes with chart of tap ranges per module, and threads itself into the hole. All the operator needs to is align the tap with hole and pull the trigger.
- Save the work piece and taps-using torque control tap adapters with his machine makes it very difficult to break taps, thus saving tool cost, product loss/cost & extensive downtime & labor to drill out re-tap.