The Synchro Tapper model ST4 is a compact tapping unit. The ST4 utilizes an AC servo motor and provides mechanical feed with electricronic programable control. It is a powerfull unit with capacity to tap large holes such as an M27 in aluminum.
- This model is using the PC-038 type programming console and PC software for the easy setting of stroke and rotating speed, (same as “Selfeeder Varimec”).
- A second reference point allows for greatly reduced recycle time.
- 99 programs can be set for stroke and rotating speed.
- Tapping capacities are for spiral tap and point tap (upper part) and for hand tap 2 (lower part) based on the depth of tapping being limited to 1.5 times of the tap diameter.
- Rotating speed is decided by the material, taping diameter and tapping speed etc.
- The adequate feed gear shall be selected for the tapping pitch.
- Please ask us about the feed speed for tapping and the one for fast feed as those are varying for a tapping pitch and a rotating speed.
Maximum recommended weight when using